À propos de l’offre
We are Pluxee, a Sodexo company, we’re inventing entirely new ways to influence and enrich the lives of employees worldwide.
We bring to life benefit platforms and payment solutions to level up the quality of life at work to our 440,000 clients and 36 million of their employees in 31 countries.
Pluxee is issuing payment means across the world, especially through an e-money institution regulated in Belgium. In this context, we are looking for an Apprentice Compliance & Internal Control Analyst.
🚀 Your next challenge
You will be in charge of supporting the Compliance team in the drafting and implementation of the Compliance policy and in the evaluation and management of risks.
Within this department and positioned at the heart of the activity and in regular contact with stakeholders of different hierarchical levels, you will carry out the following responsibilities (but not restricted to):
- Supporting compliance with applicable laws and regulations and third-party guidelines
- Identify the applicable regulations applicable to payment programs and perform a continuous regulatory monitoring
- Participate in implementing the requirements by drafting internal policies and creating internal awareness
- Ensure compliance with anti-money laundering (AML) and combating the financing of terrorism (CFT).
- Contributing to the implementation of internal AML/CFT procedures and policies, supporting the countries on their implementation and ensuring that they are well applied
- Contributing to the administration of the centralized AML screening tool and AML scoring tool
- Managing investigations in regulatory and compliance issues and contributing to the responses to requests for information from regulatory bodies when necessary
- Third level investigation in case of atypical/suspicious operations
- Report, warn, give recommendations on the progress in implementing the procedures and controls, on compliance issues and on regulatory evolutions
- Contribute to the organisation of trainings within the activity to enhance awareness on compliance programs
- Support Sodexo entities on the compliance with local AML/CFT regulatory framework when dealing with payment regulations
- Contributing to the internal control and risk management of Sodexo-owned electronic money institution
- Contribute to the update and communication of the policies
- Evaluate the risks and their importance according to Sodexo’s risk assessment process
- Contribute to the implementation and deployment of the internal control framework and annual campaigns according to Sodexo’s methodology
- Perform second-level controls and consolidate the results in reporting tool
- Help determine and follow-up action plans based on the deficiencies found in relation with each entity involved
- Contribute to the preparation of periodic reports for the National Bank of Belgium
- Monitor and follow-up the implementation of the applicable internal control framework by the distributors of Sodexo owned electronic money institution
🌟 You’re a match
A Master student, perusing a degree in Law, Control, Compliance, Risk or Finance
Ideally, you have initial experience acquired during an internship (in a fintech would be a plus), which has enabled you to familiarise with the Compliance function.
You have knowledge of European regulations in the field of Anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism.
Fluency in French and English
Good communication, you appreciate to work in a team, used to work with interlocutors at any level of an organization
Autonomy, pragmatism, rigor and service orientation
Anticipation and synthesis skills
Good command of traditional office automation tools