- Localisation : Amsterdam
- Durée : 4 à 6 mois
- A pourvoir dès le 1er Août
Torvol is a start-up company. We design backpacks and carriers for consumer drones.
We are located in the center of Amsterdam.
Our products are anything but simple. With some help of our friends, which happen to be the top drone pilots of the world, we have created solutions to everyday problems. And solutions that enrich their flying experience.
We offer a commercial position in a dynamic marketing and sales environment with the opportunity to work with international drone pilots. You will be supported by an enthusiastic, young and dedicated team.
The Sales and Operations Coordinator will be primary focused on dealer/reseller contact to increase sales and distribution in Europe, USA and ASIA. Managing aftersales and returns is a secondary responsibility. Your educational target could be to develop market research to advise on further distribution and growth strategy. On after sales we would ask you to further develop systems and procedures. We are an open organization and taking initiative is appreciated.
- Manage sales and relationships with existing clients to build and secure long-term loyalty and revenue
- Manage after-sales contact (product personalization, RMA,…)
- Identify Trends, markets and target audiences research
- Monitor and update marketing and commercial materials
- Support to the commercial team locally and overseas (USA and ASIA)
- Prospect to develop Torvol’s market activities in a phase of international development
- Business administration, Commercial (3rd year preferred)
- Perfect knowledge of MS/Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel)
- Fluent in the English language (verbal and writing)
- Capable of multi-tasking and managing multiple priorities
- Eager to learn and take responsibilities
If you are interested, please respond by sending your CV and motivation letter to the following e-mail address: email@example.com