We are Doctrine, a French startup working on Artificial Intelligence applied to law. We’re building the future of law. To do that, we use the latest technologies in machine learning and natural language processing to analyze French and European court decisions and provide deep insights and data analytics solutions to our customers. Our challenge is to offer these cutting edge technologies through the most simple, efficient and well designed product.
We are Doctrine, a French startup working on Artificial Intelligence applied to law. We use the latest technologies in machine learning and natural language processing to analyze French and European court decisions and provide deep insights and data analytics solutions to our customers.
– Develop NLP systems that help us structure and understand legal documents
– Work with a wide range of structured and unstructured data sources
– Design and build customized, large-scale cloud-based machine learning systems
– Design innovative data-acquisition and labeling systems, leveraging tools & techniques like crowd-sourcing and novel active learning approaches
– A strong interest in Artificial Intelligence and how it will shape our future.
– Great software development skills in Python, with a focus for building sound and scalable algorithms.
– A good knowledge of machine learning (both classical methods and deep learning approaches).
– An exposure to NLP methods and challenges: you’ll be brought to implement algorithms for Named Entity Recognition, Text Classification, Topic Modeling, Text Chunking, and Text Summarization.
– Excitement about taking cutting-edge technologies and techniques to one of the most important and most conservative industries.
– A passion for finding, analyzing, and incorporating the latest research directly into the production environment.
– Good intuition for understanding what good research looks like, and where we should focus effort to maximize outcomes.
– A good knowledge of French, as you will process French court decisions. It it not required to have an experience in the legal field for this job, however, some interest for law is always a plus.
– An experience with the deep learning framework TensorFlow
– An experience with the open-source NLP toolkit Stanford CoreNLP
– An experience with managing large-scale crowd-sourcing data labeling and acquisition (Amazon Turk, Crowdflower, etc.)
Interested? Go on http://www.doctrine.fr/jobs !