Ecotrade Group Company is an international company that specializes in the refining and recycling of catalytic converters. These contain precious metals that we extract from the process and are then sold through to, primarily the jewelry and automobile industries. Our Head Office is located in the outskirts of Bangkok, an exciting and vibrant city that offers endless opportunities for leisure activities. Our group is expanding its operations in several countries in Asia (Cambodia, Malaysia, and Indonesia) and will set up a company in France soon.
For more information about us, please visit our website:
- Identify trendsetting opportunities, by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements and by tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locate and explore potential business opportunities and contact potential partners
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Managing communities on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Involvement in the creative briefing for emailing campaigns
- Prospect for potential new clients in order to generate an increase in business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to develop a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Student in Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Management / Marketing
- French native and good english
- A background in business / internship / experience between 0-2 years
- Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative on specific projects
- Strong verbal communications skills
- A positive and flexible attitude
- Based in Bangkok
- Salary in accordance with skills and experience
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org